Complaint Review: Vacation Tree Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, January 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 11, 2014

• Reported By: Marilyn — Richland Washington United States of America
Vacation Tree Inc.
1685 E. Main Street Ste 201, El Cajon, CA92010 Internet United States of America

Vacation Tree Inc. Timeshare advertising sale/rent of timeshares Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Vacation Tree & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

I was contacted by Vacation Tree by phone in Sept 2010 with promises of selling my timeshare points within 10 months or they would by it at market price.  I paid $700 for promise of this service.  Never heard from them since.  The only contract I have is the one I signed and mailed back, I never received a signed contract or a name of contact individual.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2012 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Tree-Inc/internet/Vacation-Tree-Inc-Timeshare-advertising-salerent-of-timeshares-Internet-Internet-818917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Tree Inc.

Vacation Tree & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: SBrittany - ()

We got a call from this company out of Florida. They had buyers ready to buy our Royal Elite timeshare. We paid an upfront fee of $598 expecting to hear in the next day or so that our timeshare had been sold. So far, we have not received on phone call back. When we call them, they are not available to talk. Please check out these "people" thoroughly before giving them any money. They are very convincing. There should be a law that the money should be returned since they represented themselves in so many ways