interview

• Updated: Tue, November 29, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — Cupertino California United States of America
Vacation Village Resorts 3/2 Hook Vegas
6400 North Andrews Ave, STE 180 Ft.Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Vacation Village Resorts 3/2 Hook Vegas The Grandview at Las Vegas Free 3day/2 night at Vegas any time cancel scam Ft.Lauderdale, Florida

I was approached at the Excalibur Las Vegas in Jan 2011 by one Mr.Bertulfo Pablit and Mr.Veit Ronald who told me that he represented the Vacation Combacks scheme to encourage repeat visits to Las Vegas. The scheme he said was free, for a 3 days and 2 nights stay at any of the three popular hotels, within a one year period. The only catch was that I need to pay $99 upfront as deposit, which we can claim back only after sitting through a timeshare presentation when we are back within the year. It sounded attractive to me, especially when he mentioned that I could cancel this any time during the period with just a phone call only and the whole amount would be refunded back to my card. Since I didn't have my wife with me at that time, I thought I would purchase this any way and could cancel it if we feel we won't be able to use it. By 2011 November we were pretty sure that we wouldn't be able take this vacation this year. I called up the phone number given to get this cancelled. But was told that they couldn't cancel this as this is beyond the 30 day cancellation period. I told her that nothing of that sort was mentioned to me and I was originally told that I could cancel any time I want, but she said it was there in the written down materials given to me (which was not mentioned anywhere). this is just a rip-off scam from all the reviews I see.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2011 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Village-Resorts-32-Hook-Vegas/-FtLauderdale-Florida-33309/Vacation-Village-Resorts-32-Hook-Vegas-The-Grandview-at-Las-Vegas-Free-3day2-night-at-Ve-802826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Village Resorts 3/2 Hook Vegas