Complaint Review: Vacation Village Voyages/Always travel with us

• Submitted: Sun, January 27, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: sushie Florida — fort lauderdale Florida United States of America
Vacation Village Voyages/Always travel with us

Vacation Village Voyages/Always travel with us My husband & I purchased a Charter membership on 1/22/13. I must say we are completely happy w it. they told us everything up front & back it up in writting. We understand that not all resorts are $29 Internet

My husband & I toured Voyages / Always travel with us on 1/22/13. We dont believe everyone on this site are saying the full truth..My husband & I went over every detail with availabilty around the world. We found weeks from $299. Like in Figi up to $899. Everything was in writing. We are very happy with ownership & felt no pressure like other presentations. People love to complain about things they dont understand!!!! A bad steak at one restaurant doesn't mean all steaks are bad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Village-VoyagesAlways-travel-with-us/internet/Vacation-Village-VoyagesAlways-travel-with-us-My-husband-I-purchased-a-Charter-members-1004355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Village Voyages/Always travel with us