Complaint Review: Vacation Weeks

• Submitted: Tue, September 06, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, September 06, 2005

• Reported By:LONG BEACH California
Vacation Weeks
101 N. Riverside Dr. Suite 116 Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-441-0453
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Vacation Weeks Took my $500 plus dollars and said they would sell my vacation week in Cabo San Lucas in 120 days. It has been 9 months and still no sell or my money and week returned to me. RIPOFF Pompano Beach Florida

Vacation weeks ripped me off for $500.00 plus dollars with the promise to sell my vacation week in mexico in 120 days.

It has been 9 months and still no sell or explanation of what is happenning.

All calls have been taken with no one able to give me a definite sell date of the week rendered to them. Every response from them has been 30 to 45 days for 9 months now.

Give me my money and week back. Vacation weeks is a scam and a waste of time and money.

LONG BEACH, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2005 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Weeks/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33062/Vacation-Weeks-Took-my-500-plus-dollars-and-said-they-would-sell-my-vacation-week-in-Cabo-156131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Weeks