Complaint Review: Vacation play

• Reported By: Wanda47 — Marietta Georgia United States of America
Vacation play
174 Towne Lake Parkway Woodstock, Georgia United States of America

Vacation play Worst riff off Woodstock, Georgia

My husband and I go the food certificate that say what you can eat or drink. Well one restaurant we went to was Bombas grill in Hilton head and waitress and manager didn't want to do this certificate,well we had to get what was in the certificate,which was not good. The food came out burn and I feel they did that because of the food certificate. No one wants to be giving food they have to eat on that paper. The next one was the Stacks restaurant the manger came up to us and said this was done 90 days ago. And it suppose to end. And everyone in the restaurant looking like what going on. I call this young lady that wouldn't give her name at vacation play and you know what she says we should have call them. Like we know we are trusting you to do the job not us. This was very upsetting and deaster. And for some one to get smart we me about there crazy cheat cheat ways. I will be calling a new caster to take my story. I and still sick about this vacation play is a riff off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-play/Woodstock-Georgia-30188/Vacation-play-Worst-riff-off-Woodstock-Georgia-968950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation play