Complaint Review: Vacation trade World

• Submitted: Mon, December 05, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, December 05, 2011

• Reported By: mariela — caracas Other Venezuela
Vacation trade World
Playa del carmen Playa del Carmen, Select State/Province United States of America

Vacation trade World resort, vacation Playa del Carmen Internet

*General Comment: Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

Les compre una accin de Sheraton vistana resort orlando y en un solo cheque les envie costo de accion y mantenimiento para el pago. la operacin la realice en marzo 2011 en julio me entero que no pagaron los 660 dolares de mantenimiento, se los indique y "supuestamente" lo pagarian. les pase como 12 mail, me respondian pero no hacian nada. Dic 2011 tuve que pagar yo el mantenimiento y a la fecha no han respondido por los 680 que les pague. me robaron en mi cara y se aprovecharon de la confianza. ademas supuestamente era una accion anual y resulto cuando pague el mantenimiento me entere que es bi-anual par... por lo que para usarla todos los aos debo inscribirme en una empresa de intercambio que cuesta casi 200 dolares anuales... que fraude.

They buy a stock for Sheraton Vistana Resort Orlando in one check and send them to action and maintenance costs for payment. the operation is carried out in March 2011 in July I did not pay the entire $ 660 maintenance, they are indicated and "supposedly" would pay. 12 mail them to pass as he answered but did nothing. December 2011 I had to pay for maintenance and to date have not responded to the 680 paid to them. I was robbed on my face and took advantage of the trust. besides action was supposedly a year and pay the maintenance resulted when I found out that a bi-annual par ... so to use it every year I enroll in an exchange company which cost almost $ 200 a year ... than fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2011 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-trade-World/Playa-del-Carmen-Select-StateProvince-/Vacation-trade-World-resort-vacation-Playa-del-Carmen-Internet-805065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation trade World

#1 General Comment

Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: janie78j - ()

Stay away from ANYTHING related to timeshares, they're  just a bad deal. We have stupidly purchased a Royal Elite timeshare in Playa del Carmen and have since rescinded it through profeco within the 5 day time limit. Now we are hoping that our credit card will be reimbursed (we contacted them as well). I think it is a really fraudulent company that we are dealing with.