Complaint Review: VacationDirect USA

• Updated: Wed, June 02, 2010

• Reported By: Gilberto — Trenton New Jersey United States of America
VacationDirect USA
600 Rinehart Road Lake Mary, Florida United States of America

VacationDirect USA All They Want Is Your Money And Nothing Will Be Done For You Total Scam WATCH OUT!!!!! Lake Mary, Florida

*Author of original report: Vacations Direct USA

I am talking about VacationDirect USA, a person by the name of Marie Gregg talked with me, which I don't think this is her real name, by the way. She was very nice and told me, if I was interested in selling my Time Share at this time, money is very tight for me and it would have been a blessing to sell my Time Share property. So I said to her yes I would. She told me, I work diffenently, from my company. I get the customers interested to buying a Time Share first and then I call those who own Time Share and willing to sale it. To good to be try right, well it was come to find out, to late I know because I gave the company over 1,000 dollars of my money and I was told so many lies and I fell for it all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2010 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VacationDirect-USA/Lake-Mary-Florida-32746/VacationDirect-USA-All-They-Want-Is-Your-Money-And-Nothing-Will-Be-Done-For-You-Total-Sca-602606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VacationDirect USA

Vacations Direct USA

AUTHOR: Gilberto - (United States of America)

I am talking about Vacations Direct USA, a person by the name of Marie Gregg talked with me, which I don't think this is her real name, by the way. She was very nice and told me, if I was interested in selling my Time Share at this time, money is very tight for me and it would have been a blessing to sell my Time Share property. So I said to her yes I would. She told me, I work diffenently, from my company. I get the customers interested to buying a Time Share first and then I call those who own Time Share and willing to sale it. To good to be try right, well it was come to find out, to late I know because I gave the company over 1,000 dollars of my money and I was told so many lies and I fell for it all. The last thing she told me was, I have a buyer and they are locked in and you should receive your check within 45 days. Well that was in March 11, 2010, when all was said and done. No check, can't get ahold of the company tried 30 plus times, goes straight to voicemail, which noone seems to answer no call backs and I emailed them about 30 plus times. I was ripped off for sure. It will never happen again, lesson learn. By the way when the transaction is going on which could last for a few days you can get ahold of them for sure no problems. But when its over,try to reach them and you won't, I am thinking they stop for a while then start back up again. They should be shut down, closed and eveyone should get there money back.   So bottom line if you have a time share property keep it until the times get better, nobody is buying anything at this time and time share is hard to sell. So please be careful. I trusted and got hurt. Now the money, I gave them is gone and I am very much in need of it. I next step is to make a report to Florida Attorney General. If I never see my money again, I will deal with it, but I want to help those before its to late. New information they finally responded one email out of 40 plus emails I set the company, telling me:  Good afternoon,
I apologize for the inconvenience please contact Fabian Flefiel at VACA DIRECT USA, INC at 407-473-9915. I called no responds still. Watch out people

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC