midnight

• Updated: Sun, May 19, 2013

• Reported By: Maurice — Lexington Missouri
Vacations Made Easy Christopher Moon
635 Willoughby Avenue Juneau, Alaska USA

Vacations Made Fun Christopher Moon SCAM!!! We contacted Vacations Made Fun. We contacted Vacations Made Fun inadvertently, thinking we were contacting a hotel. it was our wedding anniversary and we wanted a suite with a jacuzzi and so we chose one then this company told us they were booking it for us. the cost was over $300 for 3 nites. then they called me by phone since i was working and said that place was unavailable. then they told me they had two others. i said give me the best of the two...they said ok. then they called me again and said that one was not available and they gave me the other one. When I got home I checked it out onthe internet and all reviews were negative. i told them this would not do. then they sent me a notice telling me i couldnt cancel. they charged me $313 on my credit card even tho the lodging was only cost 60 per nite. I even disputed it but they got most of the money and I got 0. Juneau Alaska

This company baited and switched hotels 3 times then charged me the highest price of the first hotel. when I tried to cancel they sent me notice that I couldnt. I disputed it with cc co, but when I was done they got most of my money and I got none. we didnt stay at the place they said they had for us, but when we got to Juneau we checked it out and it was a dump. We stayed at a much nicer hotel which was very nice but I ended up paying double overall. These people don't deserve to be in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacations-Made-Easy-Christopher-Moon/Juneau-Alaska/Vacations-Made-Fun-Christopher-Moon-SCAM-We-contacted-Vacations-Made-Fun-We-contacte-1052121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacations Made Easy Christopher Moon