Complaint Review: Vacations Made Easy

• Reported By: ben jarden — malden Massachusetts
Vacations Made Easy
2101 W.Chesterfield blvd SPRINGFIELD, Missouri USA

Vacations Made Easy VME VACATIONS MADE HORRIBLE SPRINGFIELD Missouri

This company is absolutely RIDICULOUS! I wish i had read up on them before giving up my hard earned money. They come across nice but customer service is AWFUL!  HERE I was in another state with 2 kids with tickets to a tour that wasnt available.     Then they had the nerves to just act plain dumb like they couldnt comprehend the problem.  Dumb dumbs could not understand that if you planned a specific day to do a tour then it should be that day especially when you wake up early with 2 kids to get to tour bus and find out that the info you got the day before was WRONG! I truly felt as if I was talking to a brickwall. No matter how you explained the problem and repeated yourself the words REFUND or SORRY is not in their vocab.  I will agree with this theyre very misleading ..refund my foot! They could careless about you being in another state and being stuck because of their ERROR OR LACK OF INFO. ALL I can say thank goodness for my GPS AND POI on it. I swear i almost blew a blood vessel on the trip. My favorite line after being put on hold for 30 mins in DC......was well I can send you a 10 dollar gift certificate....lol...NEVER EVER AGAIN...SHAME ON ME for not doing my homework on whos getting my money. Even the lady at the tour bus company was like dont do business again with them they def overcharged me and charged for baby that should be free..I just made the best out of the trip. I  will Never Ever deal with them again. BTW trip was for DC hotel and 2 tours...overpriced and CS was rude and could careless about you and your trip once they have your money. You are on  your own !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2013 04:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacations-Made-Easy/SPRINGFIELD-Missouri-65807/Vacations-Made-Easy-VME-VACATIONS-MADE-HORRIBLE-SPRINGFIELD-Missouri-1081008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacations Made Easy