• Report: #492056

• Updated: Wed, September 09, 2009

• Reported By: Tammy — Bentonville Arkansas USA
Vacations Made Easy
www.vacationsmadeeasy.com Internet United States of America

Vacations Made Easy Could of done this better on my own and for less money. What a rip off. Internet

I was wanting to get away for a short relaxing vacation that wouldn't cost me to much money.  As I was checking around I found Vacations Made Easy on the internet.

I called this company as I was having some problems on the internet. I asked a few questions on how to do something and it was explained to me. I also asked that what I was reading Branson Landing Weekend Escape for $79.00 with hotel and boat ride for two included was the actual price. The girl said it was.

I also asked if there was a way to request certain times or places to stay. She told me that she could write down that I would perfer these times or places but not guarantee anything. I said I understood. However I told her to make sure we get a smoking room in the hotel or I was not going to book. She said yes she could do that.

So I then contined on the internet to book this vacation as it was for two people for Friday and Saturday with hotel and boat for $79.00. Remember I just wanted to go by myself for awhile.  It wouldn't let me proceed. I called again and she said no you only get that price if it is for two people if I went alone it would cost me $119.00. She also told me at that time that I read something wrong and it would be $79.00 a piece ($158.00). Anyway I found a friend to go with me. I booked the vacation. #1. I asked that if we had a boat ride it not be early in the morning as I had to travel a few hours to get there. (They booked it for 9a.m. which meant leaving my house by 6 a.m.) #2. I told the lady on the phone we smoked and sure enough we got a non smoking room. Go figure. #3.Our room was not ready when we got there and we had to set on a bench out side the hotel until it was.(2 hours) I was pissed then. The swimming pool was so dirty we couldn't even get in it.

Basicly for the room we stayed in and the boat ride I could of done this on my own a lot better and would of staying in a nicer hotel and booked what I wanted to do on my own.  I thought I would take a chance on getting something better if I went through a company like this that deals with hotels and shows a lot. (NOT)

I have been going to Branson for many years and for about $55.00 more I could of stayed in something nicer than a rinky dink hotel that should only be $45.00 per night for what they have to offer and been better off.  I guess we live and learn.

Hope this helps someone else out dont use Vacations Made Easy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2009 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacations-Made-Easy/internet/Vacations-Made-Easy-Could-of-done-this-better-on-my-own-and-for-less-money-What-a-rip-of-492056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacations Made Easy