Complaint Review: Vacations Only Is Now Timeshares Only

• Submitted: Sat, June 21, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 16, 2009

• Reported By:Arvada Colorado
Vacations Only Is Now Timeshares Only
11059 Industrial Drive Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Vacations Only Is Now Timeshares Only I did a background and found that they ripped of cusomers and changed names. Orlando Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Correction-Timeshares Only

I contacted Timeshares Only and they promised to sell my time share far $450. I contacted sunbiz.org, The Florida of State Deparment Division of Corporation and discovered that they did a name change from
Vacations Only, Inc but has the same owner and the same FEI Number: 59-3263063. After reading reports on Vacations Only, I would like for their former customers to know who and where they are. They took many customers money and did a name and phone number change so they could not be located. Now they are doing the same thing again, but under a new name.

Linda
Arvada, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2008 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacations-Only-Is-Now-Timeshares-Only/Orlando-Florida-32821/Vacations-Only-Is-Now-Timeshares-Only-I-did-a-background-and-found-that-they-ripped-of-cus-342679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacations Only Is Now Timeshares Only

AUTHOR: Mike L. - (U.S.A.)

I signed up with Vacations Only in 2002 to sell my timeshare. I have the paperwork sent by Debra Corbett a consultant at that time with Vacations Only. I have since tried to find my timeshare advertisement (Ad number 410934) and have not been able to find it. In the letter confirming my "Worldwide Exposure!" it stated that my ad would be on their web-site until sold. I can't find the ad and I assure anyone reading this that it is not sold.

They might not promise to sell a property, but they do promise to advertise it until it is sold and they haven't done that with my property.

Correction-Timeshares Only

AUTHOR: Keren Medina - (U.S.A.)

Dear Linda and Timeshare Owners,

Our company has been in business since 1994. We have morphed our business model over the years and yes, originally we were called Vacations Only, Inc. but we decided back in 2004 due to search engine optimization issues to change it to Timeshares Only. We still own Vacations Only as a rental company and take care of all the advertisers under Timeshares Only.

In 2005, we moved locations from an office on Major Blvd, in Orlando, Florida to our own purpose built headquarters on International Drive. We are not hiding, in fact our 30,000 square foot building is located on the busiest tourist corridor in Central Florida right down the street from all the major timeshare developers as is bright yellow to attract buyers, sellers and renters. The walk in business for buyers, sellers and renters is tremendous.

We had no choice with changing our phone number, the phone vendor in our new location could not support our old telephone number. We do have over 1000 toll free numbers to track all of our buyers, sellers and renters.

Lastly, we will never promise and have never promised to sell or rent a timeshare owner's property. If you hear that from one of our dishonest competitors you should run for the hills. Unfortunately, due to the nature of our business, our advertisers will be contacted by those unscrupulous companies and confuse our services.

We have tried in vain to locate Ms. Hills contact information within our system
based on her city and state provided on this site.

Please feel free to contact me should you need clarification of our business model.

Sincerely,