Complaint Review: Vacations to Go/Kari Lee

• Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: UPSET CRUISER — Silver Spring Maryland United States of America
Vacations to Go/Kari Lee
5851 San Felipe St Houston Tx 77057 Houston, Texas United States of America

Vacations to Go/Kari Lee Kari Lee/Vacations To Go- Rude, Insensitive, Uncaring, Arrogant, Incompetent. Unresponsive Houston, Texas

*Consumer Comment: How?

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Vacations To Go

Kari Lee - Vacations To Go Cruise Director - WARNING

Kari Lee is incompetent, insensitive, arrogrant, unresponsive.  She and Vacations engage in deceptive practices as noted elsewhere in report here about hidden charges, not disclosed in cruises from Galveston, Texas and then when quesions, said, read the fine print.  Vacations to Go is a week imitator of Singles Cruise.com  When I was on a cruise to Canada, I received an email from a representative at Vacations to Go saying that theey were opening a New Singles Division.  This person used deception and trickery, purpoting to be a member of Singles Cruise.com when they were really from Vactions to Go.  They used the information and email adresses fradulently obtained to develop their own email list for which they are guilty of using spamming techniques.  Don't every give them your email address because it is almost impossible to be removed once you are there and they will continue to hound you with a steady barrage of unwanted, unsolicited on at least a weekly basis.  Their service is poor, their prices outrageous.  You can book yourself directly at a rate about $200.00 less than they charge.  They have also been known to cut a special deal for cruisers that they favor.  If you have the misfortune to book with them, you have my sympathies.  Don't say I didn't warn you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacations-to-GoKari-Lee/Houston-Texas-77057/Vacations-to-GoKari-Lee-Kari-LeeVacations-To-Go-Rude-Insensitive-Uncaring-Arrogant-887580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacations to Go/Kari Lee

How?

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

You asked this unsatisfied customer who complained about Kari to contact you so you could help her resolve her problem.  How is she supposed to contact you?  Hou didn't give your name or any contact information.

Response from Vacations To Go

AUTHOR: Vtg-cs - (U.S.A.)

I am the Vice President of Customer Service at Vacations To Go. I am sorry to hear that you had trouble with your recent cruise. Like all travel agencies we do not set or control prices or refunds. Those policies are determined by the cruise line. I invite you to call Vacations To Go and ask for me. I will be happy to look into this and if we made any mistakes in booking your reservation I would like to assist you. If it is a cruise line policy I would like an opportunity to discuss that with you.

Kari is one of our directors and has been with Vacations To Go for ten years. She is highly regarded with our clients as well as management of the cruise lines. I would be happy to discuss ways you feel that Vacations To Go has failed you.

Vacations To Go has not obtained email addresses, fraudulently or otherwise, from another company.  A large number of people choose to register on our site each day and those are the only people that we send emails.  I can also assist you with being removed from our newsletter mailing.

Finally, prices are set by the cruise lines and not by us. Often we have some of the best prices in the industry through groups and special promotions we sometimes negotiate with the cruise lines. At times cruise lines may restrict the lowest prices to seniors, the military, past passengers or other special groups but Vacations To Go does not offer special prices to anyone. I invite you and anyone else reading this to compare our prices as well as our excellent service to any of our competitors.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.