Complaint Review: Vade Shop

• Reported By: Miriam — Stanhope New Jersey
Vade Shop
Internet USA

Vade Shop Order never shipped but paid! Internet

I placed an order back on October 2013. The company deducted the payment from my account back on Ocober 2013 as well.  After 2 months, I send an online ticket inquiring on the status of my shipment. There is no way to contact them other than placing a ticket online. The response after sometime was 1 item of many ordered was "out of stock".  I have since placed several tickets and no response received to date. I want my funds back. I want others to be aware that this company may not be reputable.  Have they shut down?  Where are they located?  No response on Facebook either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vade-Shop/internet/Vade-Shop-Order-never-shipped-but-paid-Internet-1123010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vade Shop