Complaint Review: Vade Shop

• Reported By: Whisperindave — Scottsdale Arizona
Vade Shop
Internet USA

Vade Shop Ripped off by Vade Shop Internet

Over three months ago I sent away for a "free dragon claw ring" on one of there daily deals. Seeing their low prices I also ordered some more items for my wife's birthday. Later I was told the order was on hold because of the ring. I decided to order evenmore stuff. Nothing ever came. I emailed them when money came out of my account. I was told the items would ship as soon as the "free items" became available. I asked them to send me the stuff I had already paid for. They wouldn't send it. After another month of waiting, hoping for it to be a Christmas present now, I got in touch with them again and was told that I could wait for the order, which was being "processed" or I could cancel my order and get payment back. I decided to wait. Nothing arrived. At the end of December I told them to cancel my order and return my money. I have heard nothing back at all. This to me is a total rip-off. And bad policy for the holidays as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vade-Shop/internet/Vade-Shop-Ripped-off-by-Vade-Shop-Internet-1116075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vade Shop