Complaint Review: Vade Shop

• Updated: Tue, January 07, 2014

• Reported By: SCREWVADESHOP — Pflugerville Texas
Vade Shop
Internet USA

I ordered a few items from www.vadeshop.com on Novemeber 1st. I never received an order confirmation number, but did see the money taken out of my account (paid with my debit card). After 3 weeks of waiting, I contacted their customer support team (100% satisfaction guaranteed it said), only to be ignored.

I patiently waited for an additional 2 1/2 weeks before requesting an update on my order. Still to this day I have not received the items I ordered, nor have I received a refund. I confirmed the money was in fact taken on 11/2.When I attempted to contact them yet again (today 1/7/14) I found their website is not working and there Facebook page hasn't been updated since 12/9.

At this point I think the only way to get my money back it to file a charge back with my bank, since I doubt I will ever receive the items I ordered. Do not waste your time or money on this company. It is obvious they are a greedy company with no respect for the customer's they once had.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vade-Shop/internet/Vade-Shop-SCAM-SITE-TAKES-MONEY-BUT-DOESNT-DELIVER-PRODUCT-amp-CS-IS-NON-EXSISTANT-1113742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vade Shop