Complaint Review: Vadenberg Chase & Assoicates

• Updated: Mon, November 07, 2011

• Reported By: 2011cocopuffs — everett Washington United States of America
Vadenberg Chase & Assoicates
887 W Marietta St NW Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Vadenberg Chase & Assoicates Collecting for allied cash advance. Fraud/Scum/Trash/Dirt/Human waste Atlanta , Georgia

*Author of original report: I feed off your hatred trash collectors

*Consumer Comment: This is the same cuckoo that filed ANOTHER

Filed chapter 7 Bankruptcy in 2009 was discharged 3 months later. On 10/1/2011 this Trash collector thought they would run my credit and place a hard inquiry pull on my credit we'll I am very careful about my credit I watch my credit like a hawk have a great member ship that monitors all three major credit bureaus.

We'll I contacted this debt collector/Human waste asked them to tell me why they placed this hard inquiry on my credit we'll they transffered me sometimes even hung the phone up. They couldn't tell me why they ran my report they said I was lieing why would they do this blah blah blah. So they asked me to fax over proof they ran my report we'll I faxed them proof with a cease and desist letter with it.

Then I waited a few days to call them called them up they seemed to know exactly where to transfer me to and change there tone a bit. We'll they guy they transfered me to told me that they ran my credit because of one of the clients allied cash advance they said they were looking for me.

We'll I said why would yo be trying to dot hat you know I filed bankruptcy I notifed everyone that was listed on my bankruptcy schedule. I explained to them this is highly illegal and may be considered fraud

this guy was like I don't know anything contact allied cash advance its them not us. I said really why is your name on my credit file and not theres guy is just ranting and raving I explained some of the criminal charges I would pursue and other things so fourth and he hung up the phone.

I was not very satisifed with these results so I decided to contact the states attorney general and they are currently working on this. I am sure when they get done with this crooks they will be all willing to work and help out this situatuion.

Coming soon the results of this Fraudulent activity

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2011 01:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vadenberg-Chase-Assoicates/Atlanta-Georgia-30318/Vadenberg-Chase-Assoicates-Collecting-for-allied-cash-advance-FraudScumTrashDirtHum-795509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vadenberg Chase & Assoicates

I feed off your hatred trash collectors

AUTHOR: 2011cocopuffs - (Afghanistan)

Your pretty confident that you know it all you say the same thing in ever sentence must be a repeat nutt case. I would seek help right away your brain ins't functioning at 100% capacity from what I can tell you missing more then half your brain cells could be do to smkoing and drinking everyday, You are a debt collecter they always take up s.**.t habbits.

THESE HATERS DON'T WANT A VOICE TO BE HEARD A PERSON WHO WILL STAND UP AGAINST THEM FIGHT THEM TELL THE BITTER END THESE PEOPLE THINK WE HAVE TO DO WHAT THEY SAY. THE COURTS ARE THE ONES WHO DECIEDE THESE JUNK COLLECTORS FATES MOST OF THESE DEBT COLLECETORS ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION. THEY ARE VERY SCARED OF WHEN PEOPLE SPEAK THERE MIND AND ARE WORRIED THAT YOU WILL BRING THEM DOWN IF YOUR HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THESE USELESS JUNK DEBT COLLECTORS CONTACT ME I WILL BE MORE THAN WILLING TO HELP YOU THROUGH IT ALL. THESE DEBT COLLECTORS SPECIALIZE

IN ILLEGAL ACTIVITY THEY WILL USE ANYTHING THEY FIND ABOUT YOU AGAINST YOU DON'T GIVE IN TO THIS SCUM TOGETHER WE WILL STOP THEM

This is the same cuckoo that filed ANOTHER

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Ripoff Report telling how smart he is to beat the bad old creditors.

Basically, cuckoo is a serial dead beat with illusions of his own grandeur.

Did I forget to mention, he's a total jerk...and seems inordinately fascinated by human waste.

"We'll I contacted this debt collector/Human waste..."