Complaint Review: Val Motors

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: COB — North Hollywood California
Val Motors
11480 Ventura Blvd Studio City, California USA

Val Motors Valer - The Owner The most unprofessional obnoxious, distrustful, vulgar, rude business owner I ever encountered Studio City California

I have been car shopping for a week now; I have visited over a dozen dealers and finally came across a car I wanted to buy, unfortunately, it was at Val Motors.  Val, the owner is the most unprofessional obnoxious, distrustful, vulgar, rude business owner I ever encountered. You either pay what he tells you to pay or no deal, if you try to negotiate with him, he become offensive, yells at you, won’t let you talk, curses at you and tells you to “F” off.  I have never seen a sale person like this in my life; he is a rip-off and conman.

As I was leaving he started taking pictures of me and my car and licenses plate and start making threats, I actually had to call the police.

Do not buy from this guy, his cars are overpriced and the second you try to do a deal, it’s his way or no way, he is an unstable person who thinks he can treat people poorly and get away with it.

Stay away from Val Motors on Ventura Blvd in Studio City CA.

There are 1000’s of small dealerships like his; I recommend any of them over Val Motors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Val-Motors/Studio-City-California-91604/Val-Motors-Valer-The-Owner-The-most-unprofessional-obnoxious-distrustful-vulgar-rude-1146456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Val Motors