• Report: #932020

• Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: Give me service or give me my money! — Buford Georgia USA
Valdosta Beautiful Flowers - Teleflora
130 North Patterson Street Internet United States of America

Valdosta Beautiful Flowers - Teleflora Beautiful Flowers Valdosta Beautiful Flowers - Teleflora - Bate & Switch/Rip Off , Internet

Teleflora Operations Support -  Cassandra,

I asked for help and you send me back to Valdosta Beautiful Flowers??
This is not good customer service! I explained to you my frustrating attempt at rectifying this matter with Valdosta Beautiful Flowers. Obviously, Teleflora doesn't care.You didn't even try to mediate this issue by contacting YOUR florist member.

Teleflora's florist member.s must have some standard of operation they must adhere. If a customer (directly or indirectly) voices misconduct Teleflora should have something in place to ensure the customer is in good and safe hands.

I paid for a Teleflora product that is clearly detailed on the Valdosta Beautiful Flowers website. The attached photos clearly show this. Horace Stephenson personally delivered this item. He response to my dissatisfaction was "we don't always get what we want in life. [continued below]....
.......its a fact of life." He continued to state that the substitute policy indicates that if the product is not available they will deliver with an item of comparable quality or value. I told him I was a Christian woman
and I hope that he knew God for himself. In an agressive voice he replied " I know God and you're gonna meet Him very soon...very soon...alright, very soon... Now I have delivered what you paid for ...can't do no more!" I still don't understand what he meant by that.  Ireplied " Sir, please just send my sister the correct product today or
tomorrow...I don't care!" "This is not what I paid for!" He said there was nothing else he could do. I asked him who I could contact for further help, he said "Lady, your not going to get the little $5 profit I get from this little delivery...I'm a senior citizen and you are making my pressure go up!"

Please look at the pictures again.... this is NOT comparable quality or value! I've tried contacting Horace but he hangs up on me (229-253-0940).

I would have preferred proper product/service or a refund from YOU and you reprimand/demand refund from your member for poor conduct. You have a better chance of getting compensation than I do! I explained to you my

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valdosta-Beautiful-Flowers-Teleflora/internet/Valdosta-Beautiful-Flowers-Teleflora-Beautiful-Flowers-Valdosta-Beautiful-Flowers-Tele-932020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valdosta Beautiful Flowers - Teleflora