Complaint Review: Valenti International Matchmaking

• Updated: Sat, May 03, 2014

• Reported By: Smarter widow — anytown Massachusetts
Valenti International Matchmaking
, California USA

Valenti International Matchmaking Yes, it is a scam and I fell for it. California

I must agree with the previous negative posts. I paid an embarrassing sum of money for a three year contract and ended up with 5 extremely weak introductions. I really tried to keep the communications open with the "Team", but they never found anything close to what we discussed when I flew across the country for our original meeting. This is a smooth operation that has perfected trolling for clients. They know how to reel them in and though in the beginning I liked Irene I now recognize a sharp operator. DO NOT MAKE MY MISTAKE. Go travel the world and have a great adventure and let fate take you where you are meant to go, guaranteed it will be a lot more fun than paying for Irene's bloated lifestyle!
A Smarter Widow

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valenti-International-Matchmaking/California/Valenti-International-Matchmaking-Yes-it-is-a-scam-and-I-fell-for-it-California-1143375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valenti International Matchmaking