Complaint Review: Valentine & Kebartas

• Submitted: Sun, July 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 13, 2008

• Reported By:Portage Indiana
Valentine & Kebartas
15 Union Street Nationwide U.S.A.

Valentine & Kebartasvalentine & Kebartas threatening, constant calls, get money, V&K said I have stolen merch, and they will send someone to pick it u Lawerencevalentine & Kebartas MA

These people call constantly. They have threatened to send someone to my house to pick up "stolen goods" Tole me I have 2 hours with which to come up funds or they will file suit. This has been told to me at least three times. Told me to get money from anyone, better yet, go get a loan. Constantly telling me they do not work with debt settlement companies. I have offered to make payments each time they refuse an constantly try to say I am unwilling to make payments.

One employee talks for a few seconds to get my story then put me on hold and have a very aggresive person state the threats.

Lynda
Portage, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2008 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valentine-Kebartas/nationwide/Valentine-Kebartasvalentine-Kebartas-threatening-constant-calls-get-money-VK-said-350833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valentine & Kebartas