Complaint Review: Valentine and Kerbatis

• Reported By: Charlie — Portsmouth Virginia United States of America
Valentine and Kerbatis
Unknown Lawrence, Massachusetts United States of America

Valentine and Kerbatis Won't provide documentation, Lawrence, Massachusetts

This company continues to call.  I sent them a certified letter requesting a copy of the contract they claim and any other documentation to back up their claims.  Why, because they've got the wrong person.  They claim I walked out on a bill with US Cellular in Iowa.  I've never been in Iowa in my life.  US Cellular doesn't even provide service in the area I've lived in for over 30 years.  They received my certified letter, I got back the signed receipt, but they continue calling.  I'm about ready to call a lawyer and file suit.  I've kept a record of their calls AFTER they received my certified letter, so this is just plain harassment.  Besides, the last name of the person they claim took out the US Cellular Service, isn't mine.  Either they are totally corrupt, or totally stupid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valentine-and-Kerbatis/Lawrence-Massachusetts-/Valentine-and-Kerbatis-Wont-provide-documentation-Lawrence-Massachusetts-1023276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valentine and Kerbatis