Complaint Review: Valerie Murry Smedley

• Web:
  • Category:

Valerie Murry Smedley -diploma mill lawyer buyers beware Montgomery, Alabama

*General Comment: Valerie Smedley DISBARRED

Valerie Murry Smedley lawyer in Montgomery, AL is a ripoff attorney/lawyer who will rip your hard earn cash out of your pocket and leave you with nothing.  Valerie Smedley is a Bob Jones law school graduate and if I was Bob Jones Law schools official I would take that law degree back as she makes like your school is a law school diploma mill.  After my experience with her,  I will not use a Bob Jones Law school graduate as my attorney ever again.   We hired Ms. Smedley to take care of a simple family court matter.  Once she took our money, and had us to sign our court petition we did not hear from her again.  Numerous calls to her office were not returned. Whenever someone in her office did answer the phone we were told our case was in the courts system and the court system was backed up.   Here we are almost two years later and we found out our case was never filed.  We hired another lawyer and have file an ethics complaint against Ms Smedley with the Alabama State Bar.  We also ask for a refund of our money as we found out that she had been suspended by the State Bar.  If you have any legal issue that is upmost important, please do not use this lawyer as you will be throwing good money at a bad lawyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valerie-Murry-Smedley/Montgomery-Alabama-36116/Valerie-Murry-Smedley-diploma-mill-lawyer-buyers-beware-Montgomery-Alabama-976521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valerie Murry Smedley

#1 General Comment

Valerie Smedley DISBARRED

AUTHOR: Brent - ()

I noticed that your complaint does not show up if a search is done on anything other than "Valerie Murry Smedley". I thought you might like to know that she has been disbarred as a result of violating her suspension (which I am responsible for) and represneting a client while on suspension. If you would like to read the complete story along with my complaint, do a search on "Valerie M Smedley" or "Valerie Smedley". I have posted my complain, her suspension and her disbarment.

I never received my money back because, remarkably, the court documents never found there way to her address. However, knowing there is one less criminal serving in our Justice System and misrepresenting clients will suffice.

Thanks for posting your complaint.

(((email redacted)))