Complaint Review: Valerie Waterhouse-Jackson-Dixon

• Submitted: Mon, April 15, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, October 19, 2013

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
Valerie Waterhouse-Jackson-Dixon
Bellevue Seatle, Washington U.S.A.

Valerie Waterhouse-Jackson-Dixon ripoff BEWARE of CON ARTIST Seatle Washington

*Consumer Comment: Location of this con artist

*General Comment: Also trying to find valerie waterhouse

*Consumer Suggestion: I got the information you need!

*Consumer Suggestion: I can help!

*Consumer Suggestion: Valerie Waterhouse-Jackson-Dixon ripoff BEWARE of CON ARTIST Seatle Washington

*Consumer Comment: Ripoff Report 18858: Valerie Waterhouse-Jackson-Dixon

I am trying to locate Valerie Waterhouse-Jackson, last known address (Nov 2001) was North Seattle, in some half-way house.

She worked for my company June 2001-Nov 2001, before being terminated for a variety of reasons, inc. theft of petty cash.

I lent her a fairly large sum of money ($8000) in August 2001 because she was broke and homeless, going through a divorse. I even let her stay rent- free at my home, and she had free use of my spare vehicle (which she damaged/depreciated) because she needed a vehicle to maintain employment.

She claimed that she would be able to pay me the money back in September 2001, once her divorce was final, stating she had $90k coming to her.

Sept. came and went, she said the divorse was final but the money was held up. Then she started saying the money was in a special account and was forethcoming in Oct 2001.

October came/went. By now, I was getting very suspicious. Here she was, living in my house, rent-free, driving my Blazer 4x4 for 4 month, racking 10,000 miles in the process, eating my food and stealing from my petty cash drawer at the office!

I finally gave her an ultimatum to "come clean" and tell me when I would see the money, and she fabricated some story about working a night job to pay it back.

Subsequently, her ex husband informed me that she had NO money coming, and that she owed him too! She paniced when I approached her on this and fled the company.

My vehicle was abandoned in a shopping center, she did move all her stuff out of my house (about a shopping bag full!)and sporatically called during December 2001, saying she would be making a "large partial payment" against this $8000. tab on/before January 2002.

She never called back again, and had left no forwarding address or number. All I have is her social security number, her ex husbands name and phone number, and the knowledge that she gave up custody of a child in this latest divorse and I was informed by the state that I am to begin garnishing her wages for that. Apparentll, they still thought she worked for my company, but I have since responded to the State to report that she has fled.

Valerie is around 33 years old, her maiden name was "Dixon", and she subsequently married a Waterhouse, then a Jackson, so she goes by any combination of these names.

She was last dating a 21 year old Romanian guy name David, living in Bellevue, WA. I also now know that Valerie did prison time around 1996-1997, allegedly for stealing from a former boyfriend (?).

Facts are spotty and 3rd hand here, but I know she worked for Pioneer Industries in Seattle when she got out of prison as a sort of "rehab" work release program. I also understand that she has 6 total children, 5 (ages 6-16?) out in Pomeroy, WA, being taken care of by her step parents, and the 6th (age 2) living in the Federal Way, WA area.

I am looking for any clues on her whereabouts and any suggestions on how to best collect my $8000. back. I also want to make sure she doesn't keep on screwing people like this!

I've tried going to the police and they said I had to go to the courthouse and fill out reports. Before I go that route, I figured I'd try this 1st. I struggle with the fact that if her former probabtion officer/court system knew what she's been up to lately, she would probably be re-incarcerated, and I wanted to try to avoid that extreme action just yet.

Any comments/suggestions/tips or sightings are greatly appreciated!

Traci
Auburn, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2002 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valerie-Waterhouse-Jackson-Dixon/Seatle-Washington/Valerie-Waterhouse-Jackson-Dixon-ripoff-BEWARE-of-CON-ARTIST-Seatle-Washington-18858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valerie Waterhouse-Jackson-Dixon

Location of this con artist

AUTHOR: another victim - (USA)

This person is located in lewiston Idaho ,falsely representing alaska fishing company's to obtain personal info for employment,I know where she lives, behind Napa store in lewiston orchards ,she works this scam with someone else

#2 General Comment

Also trying to find valerie waterhouse

AUTHOR: Piss off and looking - ()

This person has committed wire fraud and bank fraud I am looking to find her also. She owes me a lot of money and keeps promising to repay but never shows with it. Trying to find her location. last that she told me she was living in California but this could be a lie. She also says she has cancer again but this is also more than likely a lie also.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

I got the information you need!

AUTHOR: gayboybarbie - (United States of America)

She's my mom! I got all the information you need! I am more than willing!

#4 Consumer Suggestion

I can help!

AUTHOR: gayboybarbie - (United States of America)

I know exactly who that is! Can you guess? That's right, she's my mom and I would love to give you ALL of the information I can give you.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Valerie Waterhouse-Jackson-Dixon ripoff BEWARE of CON ARTIST Seatle Washington

AUTHOR: Tommie - (U.S.A.)

Were you able to get restitutuion on getting your money back from Valerie? I think I may have dated her back in 2005 and have a phone # that might work. Please let me know. Thanks!

Ripoff Report 18858: Valerie Waterhouse-Jackson-Dixon

AUTHOR: Tommie - (U.S.A.)

Where you able to locate this individual? I think I may have dated her once or twice in 2006. Please let me know, I have an old phone number that may work for you. Thanks!