Complaint Review: Valero #432 Luke Lindsey

• Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: gabe — Corpus Christi Texas
Valero #432 Luke Lindsey
14902 FM 624 Corpus Christi, Texas United States of America

Valero #432 Luke Lindsey what's wrong is right ! uncool manager Corpus Christi, Texas

I used to fill my bobtail every morning at Valero #432 at approx.$90 to95 of diesel plus coffee, donuts,peanuts, fruit,and whatever i'll be munching on during my route for that day, on Tuesday I bought a small coffee and a small fruit dish for a whooping $5.46  it seemed a bit much especially when there were four tags of $1.99 in a row where fruit was sitting, I asked one of the store associates the price listed /tagged is $1.99 I was charged $4.46 He then said that is not the right price,I then responded but they are all tagged at $1.99 that's why I got it, He then said it doen'nt matter, I then asked for a manager who came out really angry! I showed him the $1.99 price tags and also my receipt, He also said that's not the right price in a very angry and aggressive tone of voice I thought I was going to be attacked, I proceeded to say, that's not right ? He then shouted at me what's not right! I said the price, He then said  I'll give you your money back! I then said I don't want my money I want the fruit, I took the receipt from my hand and gave it to cashier and said give this guy his money back and stormed off!  I asked him for his name which he did not want to give me but finally did  Luke Lindsey was what He told me. These short tempered,angry, hostile towards customers managers should not be overseeing any business cause it drives patrons away especially a customer based business. I'll never gas up or buy anything ever again there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 06:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valero-432-Luke-Lindsey/Corpus-Christi-Texas-78410/Valero-432-Luke-Lindsey-whats-wrong-is-right-uncool-manager-Corpus-Christi-Texas-1044780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valero #432 Luke Lindsey