Complaint Review: Valero, Drivers Travel Center

• Reported By: Truth Revealed — Elizabethton Tennessee United States of America
Valero, Drivers Travel Center
3201 W North Fwy Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Valero, Drivers Travel Center RUDE, LAZY,TRUCKERS BEWARE Fort Worth, Texas

On the 28th of August, 2011 I pulled into the Valero, aka. Drivers Travel Center to park for the night, as I had to deliver down the road the next morning. Went in to grab a drink. I noticed the cashier was discussing something with a Truck Driver. I stood by the counter and waited patiently. I waited for a minimum of 5 minutes. Two other men walked with cases of beer in there hand, and sat them on the counter. Now these men were not trying to get in front of me, one of them looked at me and said he just needed to set them down(weight), I said sure. Well, immediately the cashier took one step to the left and rang them up. One of the guys mentioned that I have been waiting, and she said, "I'll get to him". She spent the next 6 minutes at minimum flirting with these two guys. I would have put my drink down and left, but I was to amazed. Anyway, she finally rang me up, and I said thank you and left.

This store/truck stop has no signs in the parking area at all, but that doesn't matter to them. They'll come bang on your door at 0130 in the morning to let you know that they charge $8.00 a night to park. As corrupt as this might sound, I wouldn't have a problem with it, if I would have had someone to know without being woke up in the middle of the night. So i went in and paid the trash at the counter.

The next morning I went to deliver my load, and came back to the Valero(not any other truck parking in area). I went in to buy another drink, and Lo and Behold, there three different trashy looking women working the cash register. I once again had to stand there and wait for these three pieces of trash to complain about how truckers always call in and ask if there's truck parking there, and how they couldn't understand why these dumb truckers wouldn't know. After listening to three fluzies for 4-5 minutes(without being rung up on the register), i mentioned, "Do you realise that you have the name of a gas station and not a truckstop? One of the pieces said, "were the drivers travel center ". I told her that I didnt see that sign, i only seen the valero sign. I then asked her if she realised that it is these same dumb truck drivers that keeps her boss in business. She rang me up, and i said thank you and left. DON'T FREQUENT THIS CRAP HOLE TRUCKERS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2011 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valero-Drivers-Travel-Center/Fort-Worth-Texas-76106/Valero-Drivers-Travel-Center-RUDE-LAZYTRUCKERS-BEWARE-Fort-Worth-Texas-770381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valero, Drivers Travel Center