Complaint Review: Vallee Property Management

• Reported By: carol — Augusta Maine United States of America
Vallee Property Management
9 Union St. Hallowell. Me Hallowell, Maine United States of America

Vallee Property Management Rental Disqualification Hallowell , Maine

My family and I have repeatedly tried to rent a home from this real estate agency, we are always refused due to not qualifily for credit report.  My husband and I are semi-retired and have my sister at home who is currently in a wheel-chair and have needed a home with a first floor bedroom and bath for her.  I am always we do not meet the qualifications for renting.  I have over 5 years of good rental history with other people and do not understand what our private lives have to do with us being able to rent a single home.  We  are as of this moment still looking for a home, vallee property management has a house here in Augusta and wiil not let me make an appointment to view, this home is large and only needs some work to make it a better place to live.  I wanted to ask if the owner would consider doing new windows, and I and my family would consider spending more on the rent.  This current house has been on the rental market for over 8 months and is still empty at this time.  If vallee property would relax the restrictions, we might be able to come to some agreement and rent this house. they tend to be very strict about who is allowed to rent property and I do not like this attuide that is given whenever we call to inquire about a rental.   hopefully all of these reports will make this company do a double take and look at this whole picture and possibly make some changes or hire a new property manager who will look at people and not there bank account......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vallee-Property-Management/Hallowell-Maine-04347/Vallee-Property-Management-Rental-Disqualification-Hallowell-Maine-1021160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vallee Property Management