Complaint Review: Valley Day Spa

• Updated: Mon, August 15, 2011

• Reported By: Stella — Los Angeles California United States of America
Valley Day Spa
19255 Vanowen St # A Reseda, California United States of America

Valley Day Spa Brillouet Yong Horrible experience. Unprofessional, Literly a RIP OFF! Reseda, California

*General Comment: This was not my experience

*Consumer Comment: I don't see your point...

*Consumer Comment: So I guess

Very bad experience. It was the first and last time that I will ever visit this place. the service was very poor, they barley understood what I was saying, sorry but are we in America ?!!? In addition to that the massage was horrible and my skin got some terrible reaction to the oils that they used even though I tried to clarify that my skin is sensitive, but again they do not understand English! I did not finish the whole massage and left after 15 min, but you will not believe it...I HAD TO PAY IN FULL for this session!  NOT RECOMMENDED!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2011 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valley-Day-Spa/Reseda-California-91335/Valley-Day-Spa-Brillouet-Yong-Horrible-experience-Unprofessional-Literly-a-RIP-OFF-Res-765218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valley Day Spa

#1 General Comment

This was not my experience

AUTHOR: MontgomeryRats - ()

I love this place. If you have an issue with ESL speakers, don't go to a Korean spa. And I am personally annoyed that the writer admits to only staying 15 minutes. Of course she had to pay. She didn't even attempt to resolve her problem with the business. She wasn't ripped off, and her complaint doesn't belong here.

I don't see your point...

AUTHOR: 818electric - (United States of America)

Next time call ahead and reserve an English-speaking massage pro.
Or better yet, try one of many doctor- administred clinics where real nurses provide therapeutic body adjustment.
Just because someone doesn't speak English, it does not mean you are not supposed to pay for service.

So I guess

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

you didn't get "happy ending"?