Complaint Review

3203 Bragg Blvd Fayetteville, North Carolina United States of America Phone:
910-487-0000
Category:
Auto Repair Service

Valley Mercedes of Fayetteville NC Conducted faulty repair work to my Vehicle charged me $700.44 for repairs that were NOT done refused to honor warranty on parts/labor Fayetteville, North Carolina

I visited Valley Mercedes of Fayetteville NC to get repair work done to my 2001 Mercedes ML430 and on 5 different dates within a time frame of only 2.5 months I'd been back and forth regarding faulty repair work inconvenienced greatly and ripped off for $700.44 worth of parts and labor work that I'm convinced were not administered or done to my vehicle, my car is still functioning the same way it was before I got the repairs and the Owner/GM of the Dealership has ultimately refused to refund me my money or fix the faulty repair work done to my car, I have even filed a complaint with Mercedes Benz USA Corporate Headquarters who assigned a customer service case manager to assist and act as a liason between myself and the dealership and Mercedes of Fayetteville is still refusing to coorperate and fix the faulty repairs done to my car or refund me back my money that they ripped me off of, I demand a fairness and I will proceed to the highest extent of the law until I get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valley-Mercedes-of-Fayetteville-NC/Fayetteville-North-Carolina-28303/Valley-Mercedes-of-Fayetteville-NC-Conducted-faulty-repair-work-to-my-Vehicle-charged-me-948965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valley Mercedes of Fayetteville NC