Complaint Review: Valley Van

• Updated: Sun, April 01, 2012

• Reported By: Mike Pipe — Woodmere New York United States of America
Valley Van
622 West Merrick Road Valley Stream, New York United States of America

Valley Van Inexperienced Installers, Rude Customer Service, Stole $3,000 Valley Stream, New York

In November 2010 I went to Valley Van to inquire about accessories for our new 2010 Ford E150 cargo van. After speaking to the sales guy at the counter, I made an appointment to have $3,500 of accessories installed - including a Pioneer in dash navigation system, window tint, truck lettering, shelves and inside lighting.

Dropped it off a week later for the day. Picked it up that night. The next morning I see bubbles in the window tint, the truck lettering is not level AND the shelves I ordered were not installed.

When I called them asking about these issues and they said to call back later they were busy.

I called back in 30 minutes and the same guy told me to stop by and he would look at it.

Anyway, nothing happened.

2 months later the indash navigation system basically fell out of the dashboard. I went to Valley Van this time without calling to complain - and was told to come at 7 am in the morning and wait on line. Are you kidding me? I gave this store $3500 and got garbage instead.

I've done research on this company - too late now, and read over 20 complaints on Google, 3 complaints with the Better Business Bureau and UNLICENSED for the Nassau County Department of Consumer Affairs.

I tried to dispute the charge on my credit card but I was beyond the time to file a dispute.

STAY AWAY FROM VALLEY VAN. THEY INSTALL GARBAGE AND HAVE ZERO CUSTOMER RELATIONS OR SATISFACTION.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2012 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valley-Van/Valley-Stream-New-York-11580/Valley-Van-Inexperienced-Installers-Rude-Customer-Service-Stole-3000-Valley-Stream-N-862231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valley Van