Complaint Review: Valleymeade Financial Brokers

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: dreambig0581 — Statesville North Carolina United States of America
Valleymeade Financial Brokers
1183 Elm St #202 Manchester, New Hampshire United States of America

Valleymeade Financial Brokers Told me I was accepted for a loan I desperately needed, then took $900 of my money demanding more Manchester , New Hampshire

I recieved a phone call saying I was approved for a loan, which I was in desperate need of to get a lawyer to get my daughter back from her mother who kidnapped her, so I was down for anything.  I followed through with all of their requests, receiving and sending faxes to them, and then getting to reloadable cards for them in the amount of $900.00.  Then they wanted $1,000.00 more for insurance on the loan, but after being "promised" the loan amount after the first deposit, I refrained from throwing aay any money knowing I had fallen into a trap and had put my trust into the hands on another theif.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valleymeade-Financial-Brokers/Manchester-New-Hampshire-03101/Valleymeade-Financial-Brokers-Told-me-I-was-accepted-for-a-loan-I-desperately-needed-th-973741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valleymeade Financial Brokers