replace

• Submitted: Thu, July 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 17, 2008

• Reported By:Frankfort Kentucky
Valore Books, LLC
255 Great Arrow Ave Ste 5 Buffalo, New York U.S.A.

Valore Books, LLC Don't Sell Textbooks Back to Valore Books Buffalo New York

I sent a book to valore books to get some money to pay for my books for next semester. However, I never got paid for the book I sent them. They keep telling me that my book has been "lost" in the mail. It's been two and a half months and usually they show up by then.
Well now they've cancelled my sell back order. So, if the book shows up to them, they'll have no record of the me selling the book to them, so they basically get it for free.

I'll tell everyone I know not to use Valore Books, they are evil and like to scam people out of money. On the BBB sight alone they have 19 complaints in the past year, so who knows how many other poor college kids have been effected.

Robin
Frankfort, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2008 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valore-Books-LLC/Buffalo-New-York/Valore-Books-LLC-Dont-Sell-Textbooks-Back-to-Valore-Books-Buffalo-New-York-352257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valore Books, LLC