Complaint Review: Valore Books

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Tiffany — Palmetto Georgia
Valore Books

Valore Books Dont SELL your books here , Internet

Well I am a senoir in college and I had about 10 books to sell so I did some searching on the internet and found the best quotes for my books to sellback. I chose Valore Books which was a big mistake! I mailed them off in the different mailing formats they sent for me and WAITED and WAITED....It took about two weeks before they posted anything on my books and what did I find they said almost all my books were rejected except one which the paid me 15 dollars for....ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I contacted their CS department and had to wait for a reply because you cannot find a number on this place....And I explained I wanted my rejected books back but they said they have already been recycled....WHAT A SCAM!!!! My books were in just fine condition I received them from my college bookstore which sold them to me. BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valore-Books/internet/Valore-Books-Dont-SELL-your-books-here-Internet-1044106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valore Books