• Report: #1161968

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, July 14, 2014

• Reported By: QueenAirwaves — Raleigh North Carolina
Internet USA

ValoreBooks.com Processed shipment in April. Now it's July and still now payment Boston, Massachusetts Internet

ValoreBooks has the worst customer service I have ever seen. I sold a book back to them on March 31 and on July 14 I am still waiting for payment. Every time I try to talk to them I get the same "we'll send a check right away" song and dance. Even if I can get a better price elsewhere, I will NEVER use ValoreBooks again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2014 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ValoreBookscom/internet/ValoreBookscom-Processed-shipment-in-April-Now-its-July-and-still-now-payment-Boston-1161968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ValoreBooks.com