tool

• Reported By: AndreaRelli — Orlando Florida United States of America
Valorebooks.com
PO Box 9998, South Bend, IN 46624 Internet United States of America

Valorebooks.com Valore Books Dishonest, Liars, Deceptive, Cheaters! Internet

I ordered a textbook for a class that I signed up for with National University. The University recommended Valorebooks.com to order the textbook. I ordered the textbook and paid extra for 2 day shipping. It still took approximately 10 days to recieve my book because they prepared my ordered for shipping within 24 hours but left it sitting for at least 7 days in the warehouse. I know this because of the tracking information. The label was printed but it did not get scanned in until 7 or 8 days later. I complained and they did refund a few dollars for shipping. By the time the book got here I was behind in the class and had to drop it. So I never used the book. I paid $35.93 for the book. I had no use for the book so I decided to sell it back to them. They offered me $22.34 for it and since I had no use for it I figured that was better than nothing. So I shipped it back to them. Keep in mind I never used the book! I have been waiting for a check for $22.34 and have not heard from them. So I checked my order number to find that the book was "rejected" but that they are keeping it. So I checked by clicking further details as to why it was "rejected" and it says that the book is written in and has highlighting in it! I never used to book so I did not write in it or highlight in it so I know they are either lying or they sold me the book that way! So they are liars and cheaters! I think they are just simply lying so they do not have to pay me and they plan on selling that book to someone else and making more money! I tried to find a phone number or email address on their website so I could call them and complain but conveniently I cannot find a way to contract them directly. I will never ever purchase anything or do any business with Valorebooks.com again because they are not at all honest!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valorebookscom/internet/Valorebookscom-Valore-Books-Dishonest-Liars-Deceptive-Cheaters-Internet-936999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valorebooks.com