Complaint Review: Valput Properties

• Submitted: Tue, July 03, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By: Anthony — wheeling West Virginia United States of America
Valput Properties

I was recently looking for a home. My budy had gone through Valput, and told me that price wise I may have to try that. He also warned me that Valput is real shady and a smooth talker. So my girlfriend and I go over just to see what they may have. First there were no flyers or booklets or anything of that nature to let you know what they had. I kinda new from seeing my budies old place that this guy sold junk. Anyway when your in need you'll try everything. So we spoke with him, Valput, and he gsve us the basic run down of how it worked. Then he asked me what and were I was looking. I told him and he said that he had a real nice ranch house in the country in Bethleham, with a garage. He started naming off a price, I asked how much down and he said
3,000, and 500 a month. WE spoke some more and when we were leaving he gave us the adress to this house so we could drive by and see it. He then said 3,000 down 650 a month. I just looked at my girlfriend and we walked out the door and said have a nice day. We are having quite a difficult time finding a place that suits our needs and budget, so we drove by this house. The garage is on the street and looks to be falling down, the house dosnt appear to be in that good of condition either. My girlfriend saw the Valput sign in the yard and told me to just keep on driving.

Valput properties needs to be honest, they sell junk and try to take advantage of people in bad situations. I am so happy that I diidnt go through with Valput. I will do exactly as the lady at my bank instructed me to do, even though I do not wish to rent at this time, its in my best interest and I'm not jumping into the arms of a scandlist like Valput. Also like another gentlemen said earlier, if your not doing anything wrong than why would you be responding on a website like this. If everything you say and do is true then you shouldnt have to defend yourself. Valput properties, we sell junk homes to people who we can take advatage of. Post that on your signs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 03:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valput-Properties/internet/Valput-Properties-LIKE-A-USED-CAR-SALES-MAN-TRYING-TO-GET-RID-OF-LEMONS-Internet-906049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valput Properties