Complaint Review: Valspar Paint - Lowe's

• Submitted: Thu, April 29, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, April 29, 2004

• Reported By:Hillsboro Oregon
Valspar Paint - Lowe's
Valspar Paint Hillsboro, Oregon U.S.A.

Valspar Paint Rebate Ripoff! NO rebate ever received!! Hillsboro, Oregon Oregon

I purchased paint on the Lowe's Valspar rebate offer: buy their paint and receive $5 for every gallon purchased. I never received ANY rebate and now one year later have resubmitted this info again to them 8 weeks ago, and have not received anything the second time around!

The nice manager at Lowes told me if I do not receive anything he will personally take care of it, but it is really annoying that Valspar can get away with this when I have all receipts (I did nto make copies of my rebate forms as I have never had a problem with a rebate before).

Luckily I always save ALL my receipts so I still had those, then I found this site on the internet and discovered I was certainly not alone in being ripped off by Valspar. Shame on them... I bought their paint because of the great review in Consumer Reports... but I sure will never buy any more of it after this!

Amelia
Hillsboro, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2004 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valspar-Paint-Lowes/Hillsboro-Oregon-97124/Valspar-Paint-Rebate-Ripoff-NO-rebate-ever-received-Hillsboro-Oregon-Oregon-89542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valspar Paint - Lowe's