Complaint Review: Valu-Pass

• Submitted: Thu, July 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 26, 2012

• Reported By: memarissa — Long Beach California United States of America
Valu-Pass

Valu-Pass called to cancel membership. They refuse to refund any of the 99.99 charged to my bank card. Internet

I joined on 06/16/12 as a temporary member. I didn't use this service. I did forget to cancel membership in the required 14 days, and when the company charged my bankcard the 99.99 for annual membership, I called to cancel my membership.

They treated me like I was stupid and didn't understand how to use the website, I NEVER received  any materials via postal service from this company, and furthermore they stated they they do NOT give refunds.

This is bad business, and a total rip-off. I want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valu-Pass/internet/Valu-Pass-called-to-cancel-membership-They-refuse-to-refund-any-of-the-9999-charged-to-917802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valu-Pass