Complaint Review: Value City furniture RAC program

• Updated: Thu, February 06, 2014

• Reported By: Pauline C. — Parkersburg West Virginia
Value City furniture RAC program
400 Lakeview Center, Parkersburg, West Virginia USA

Value City furniture RAC program They refuse to honor the warranty on my mattress. Saying they dont want to rewrite the contract. Really? Parkersburg West Virginia

My finace has a bad back so we went to Value City for a mattress. I went through the RAC program to get financing. After having the mattress for about 4 months, one side of it started to sag, the whole side of it, not just one spot. I called Value City and they sent out an inspector to measure the dip. It was at an inch, and apparently that is not enough for the warranty. Really? So, I contatcted the maunfacturer and they have been trying to get Value City to work with me. I got a call from Simmons yesterday and the lady I have been working with told me that she was told the reason VC didnt want to help me was because they would have to rewrite the contract. I buy 90% of my furniture from VC and they have lost a customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Value-City-furniture-RAC-program/Parkersburg-West-Virginia-26104/Value-City-furniture-RAC-program-They-refuse-to-honor-the-warranty-on-my-mattress-Saying-1121371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Value City furniture RAC program