Complaint Review: Value Plus

• Reported By: JPatout — Apex North Carolina
Value Plus
MN,946249001, Select State/Province USA

Value Plus used my credit card without my knowledge Minnesota

The company called Value Plus, started debiting my Visa Card without my knowledge.  I don't know what the company is or does.

I had a hard time finding out how to contact them.  My bank found out the phone number for me.

I think it began when I ordered a Flexible Hose over the internet.  How Value Plus got my nformation I do not know.

I am in the process of filing a request for a refund.  We will see if they really do refund my money.

It has gone on for many months.  It was such a small amount that I thought it was a convenience store or similar.  When I realized that it was every month I contacted my bank  I don't even have an account number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2013 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Value-Plus/MN946249001-Select-StateProvince-94624-9001/Value-Plus-used-my-credit-card-without-my-knowledge-Minnesota-1086386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Value Plus