Complaint Review: Value Point Distribution

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Robert — Montesano Washington United States of America
Value Point Distribution
1308 Redwood Hwy,Suite 5, Building B Mill Valley, California United States of America

Value Point Distribution Company won't pay for electrical repair that was done to new hot tub, won't honor warranty!, Won't respond! Mill Valley, California

My wife and I suffer from severe arthritis.  Our doctor recommended purchasing a hot tub to help with the pain.  We saved for over three years and found Hot Tubs Direct.com and purchased the Aruba XL in full.  We then received an email from Value Point Distribution explaining when we would receive the tub and our warranty, etc.   I wish now that I had done a background check on Hot tubs direct and Value Point Distribution.  These guys are crooks!!  We purchased our tub the beginning of May and had to wait until the end of September to finally receive the tub.  One email from Value Point Distribution during that time frame.  We received an email explaining the tub would be later and that Steve Winston assured us that he was going to extend part of our warranty for an addition al year and give us a free set of filters.  Sounds good so far!!  The second day we had the tub we had an electriacal burnout in the control board.  Their expert electrician, Rodger Huse, wanted me to try and repair the burned out part, which I refused after a large electrical arch almost shocked me when he wanted me to turn on the power.  I explained I was not comfortable doing this and had our electricain come in and repair the tub.  Rodger Huse assured me that Value Point Distribution would reimburse me for the repair.  The middle of October I received an email from Rodger asking me if I had paid the bill, when he had already confirmed that he had received the bill the next day after the repair was finished.  So, I get a 90 day late notice from our electrical company that the bill still hasn't been paid.  I have made numerous phone calls and emails to both Rodger and Steve and the company.  The electrical company has also done so.  No one answers!!!  So I am stuck with the electrical repair and a $5300.00 hot tub with no warranty!!  Please don't purchase from either of these companys, they will rip you off!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Value-Point-Distribution/Mill-Valley-California-94941/Value-Point-Distribution-Company-wont-pay-for-electrical-repair-that-was-done-to-new-hot-978417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Value Point Distribution