Complaint Review: Value Point Distribution

• Updated: Sat, January 25, 2014

• Reported By: Dan — West Harrison Indiana
Value Point Distribution
775 E. Blithedale #529 Mill Valley, California USA

Value Point Distribution Value Point Distribution Lies. I ordered a Propane Gas Fireplace and I recieved a Natural Gas Fireplace that I can not use. They screwed up my order, admitted to it, and tell me they are going to send the conversion kit part to correct. Somehow every 3 to 4 weeks when I am supposed to recieve the part it is not on the truck. This has been going on for 7 months. Do NOT fall prey to this company. You WILL be disappointed Mill Valley California

*General Comment: Suggestion

I ordered a Propane Gas Firplace from Value Point Distribution in June, but when I recieved the invoice I noticed it was for a Natural Gas Fireplace.  I notified them of the mistake on July 8th and told that it would be corrected but would delay my order.  When I finally recieved the fireplace and was having it installed I discovered that they had shipped me a Natural Gas Fireplace.  On 11-6-13 They admitted that they had screwed up the order but would send me the conversion kit to correct.  Since that time in 3 to 4 week increments I am being told that it will be on the next order, but of course that never happens.  It is now January, 7 months later and this is still going on.  They continue to lie.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2014 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Value-Point-Distribution/Mill-Valley-California-94941/Value-Point-Distribution-Value-Point-Distribution-Lies-I-ordered-a-Propane-Gas-Fireplace-1118361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Value Point Distribution

#1 General Comment

Suggestion

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

File complaint with federal trade commission