Complaint Review: Value Point Distribution

• Updated: Mon, August 25, 2014

• Reported By: Jackie — Deming New Mexico
Value Point Distribution
Internet USA

Value Point Distribution Hottubsandspasdirect.com SCAM Mill Valley, Ca Nationwide

I purchased a Love Triangle Hot Tub from Hottubsandspasdirect.com in Dec 2014 for $3,000. The receipt I got was from Value Point Distribution telling me I would receive the tub in 90 days?  At 90 days was told it would be delayed another 90 days. Then it was delayed again.  I cancelled the order and began trying to get my money back.  No luck..These scam artists are well aware of how the Visa system works.  I have filed a report with the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center and I urge everyone else to do the same.  That is the only way we are going to get any satisfaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Value-Point-Distribution/internet/Value-Point-Distribution-Hottubsandspasdirectcom-SCAM-Mill-Valley-Ca-Nationwide-1172202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Value Point Distribution