Complaint Review: Value Pricing Distributors

• Submitted: Wed, August 04, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, August 04, 2010

• Reported By: Donna — Alberta Canada
Value Pricing Distributors
Regus House, Victory Way, Admirals Park, Crossways Nationwide United States of America

Value Pricing Distributors Pro Cleanse Gold weight loss Dartford, Nationwide

Here I am - a victim of a ripoff.  I thought this website was safe---http://www.weeklyhealthnewscanada.com/latest/articles/breakthroughdiet/vc/ca/

ordered my products and they didn't come but the charges started appearing on my Visa

I finally found a phone number after tons of searching and asked them where was my order.  I thought that this number was for both products-the pro cleanse gold and the acai burn supplements.  A couple of days later I received the acai supplements.  a couple of days after that I received the pro cleanse gold -I still hadn"t clued in to the fact that I was dealing with two companies on two different continents.

Shortly thereafter I got another charge on my Visa - called the company again and demanded my money back.  They were delighted to tell me that I hadn't cancelled in time and the charges stand=you are supposed to cancel within 15 days of the original order date not the date that you get the product-you guessed it -another Visa charge-this is when I discovered that I was dealing with at least two companies-I did the live chat with Pro Cleanse and the only way to get my money back was to return the suppliments when I received them- my chat with Hannah was very specific.  I needed to return them to an address she gave me - they needed to go by a specific post method.  This method cost me almost $60.00 Cdn.

To date I have paid 238.58 Cdn for two bottle of supplements.  I have charges from Lean Body Burn; Pro Cleanse Gold; ColoPure Clnz

Please don't get ripped off as I did

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2010 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Value-Pricing-Distributors/nationwide/Value-Pricing-Distributors-Pro-Cleanse-Gold-weight-loss-Dartford-Nationwide-629209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Value Pricing Distributors