Complaint Review: ValueMax, 24protectplus, PeopleSearch.com

• Reported By:Waverly Ohio
ValueMax, 24protectplus, PeopleSearch.com
, Connecticut U.S.A.

ValueMax, 24protectplus, PeopleSearch.com is a Ripoff! Connecticut

When using Peoplesearch.com beware!

My bank account has been billed two different time under valuemax.com and 24protectplus. Each time it has been billed $19.95.

Good thing I check my bank account everyday, for if I didn't they could have taken me for a lot more. Buyer beware!

I called Value Max/24protectplus at 1800-211-9749 to tell them not to take no more money from my account. The first thing that the auto teller asked was the credit card number in which my account was billed under. No way! I insisted and insisted on speaking with someone. When after several attempts I actually spoke to a person. I threatened the Better Business Bureau and automatically she said the money would be in my account within two business days. This is scary that this person from (I don't know where) knows my account number to put money into, and take from if she should choose.

I contacted my bank and put on an "alert". The only thing these particular people or so called company can do is deposit, not withdraw.

This took a lot of time and effort and could been a lot worse. I keep up with my accounts is the only way I caught them.

So, in conclusion, if you are looking up a suspicious cell phone number, telephone number or address, go to yellowpages.com, it's free and it has telephone reverse number search. Sometimes it does ask for money, but a lot of times it does not. If it does, I rethink why I want it and reconsider.

Darren
Waverly, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ValueMax-24protectplus-PeopleSearchcom/Connecticut/ValueMax-24protectplus-PeopleSearchcom-is-a-Ripoff-Connecticut-409194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ValueMax, 24protectplus, PeopleSearch.com