Complaint Review: ValueNet International

• Submitted: Wed, October 31, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, May 17, 2009

• Reported By:Snyder Texas
ValueNet International
8721 Santa Monica Blvd #1219 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

ValuValueNet International did not send the med I ordered after they received the $36.49 money order I sent them. Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: Ordering controlled substances from an online pharmacy.

I mailed ValueNet International a money order for the amount of $36.49 0n 10/10/2007 for the purchase of Suboxone. I was to receive my order within 5-7 business days. My invoice stated I would be contacted if there was a problem with my order. I have not received my order and have not been contacted by ValueNet. Also, the invoice does not have a telephone number for customer care and neither does the website.

Shelby
Snyder, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2007 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ValueNet-International/Los-Angeles-California-90069-4507/ValuValueNet-International-did-not-send-the-med-I-ordered-after-they-received-the-3649-m-282140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ValueNet International

Ordering controlled substances from an online pharmacy.

AUTHOR: Beatnikjd - (U.S.A.)

This is what happens when you try to order a controlled substance from an online pharmacy. Legally they cannot send suboxone to you unless you have a valid prescription from a doctor that you have a patient/doctor relationship with.