Complaint Review: ValueNet 'pharmacy'

• Submitted: Sat, June 23, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, June 23, 2007

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
ValueNet 'pharmacy'
Nationwide U.S.A.

ValueNet, Or Value Net Online "pharmacy" Rips Off Chronic Pain Sufferer... Arvada Colorado

I placed an order to replace pain medication which had been lost or stolen, during recent dramas with current air travel. I.E., special baggies in security checkpoints, etc...and my RX is gone. Suffering from chronic back pain from degenerative disks and spasms from a devastating accident, I placed the order on 6/11/2007. Even received an invoice number and order number, yet the confirmation email suspiciously had NO contact information - further website address, shipping methods, dates, etc...as I recall the specific site having mentioned. Fortunately, I'm only out $36.49. I'm still waiting, and have, like others, found no means of contacting these thieves. Technically, I need the refund as much as the pain relief right now, but what is worse is that here, I had to find out about these scamming ripoff bas***ds -after the fact- . My heart goes out to you, my fellow victims, who are still awaiting vital medications which none of us will probably ever receive. If I ever get an IP address (I have other ways of hunting, too), or any hint of how to track these people down, they'd best be taking fast steps to right their wrongs. There is no place in this world for inflicting further pain on us already/especially chronic sufferers.

Sharryl
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2007 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ValueNet-pharmacy/nationwide/ValueNet-Or-Value-Net-Online-pharmacy-Rips-Off-Chronic-Pain-Sufferer-Arvada-Colorado-256391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ValueNet 'pharmacy'