Complaint Review: ValuePlace

• Updated: Sat, September 01, 2012

• Reported By: Pat — amherst New York USA
ValuePlace
1360 North 43rd Avenue Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

ValuePlace Abusive Staff, Hostile Other Guests, Dirty Rooms. What's not to love? Phoenix, Arizona

I have been at this location a number of times (multi-month long stays) and have to say that I found the staff to be hostile, some of the women were abusive.  They can't seem to get how to operate and use an elevator.  If you try to get out of the lift they smash into you by running into you as you go to exit.  Attempting to get on it has them stand in there looking like they don't know what to do, this is on the first floor so you'd assume they took the lift down to that level. Just incredible, at first it is funny until you realize it won't be getting better, it only gets worse.

Cleaning staff were loud, bashing on the floor with vacuum cleaners, slamming doors.  Other guests would retaliate for the fact they did this and the fact you have to put up with this going on.  I had people bashing on my headboard, staff actually pounding on the walls in a storage area so hard the headboard hits my head, or do so in a room adjacent to mine.  Saying hello to other staff has them just glare back at you as though you are a leper or something.

Kitchen floors were covered with black crud and the one time she snuck in despite my not wanting cleaning, she made the floor dirty by cleaning it since I had it cleaned by hand.  The floors are flaking off all this plastic stuff that looks like skin peeling all over the place it is sickening.

There was abusive other guests who'd slam doors open and closed over and over and over again. Slam kitchen cabinets closed at 4am so loudly they wake me up, hard to do. Very hard to do.  I sleep like a dead man.  Bash on the floor for hours at 3am, ride a Harley out  of the lot at 4am so loud it sets off car alarms, do so at 80mph, and you get the idea.

Staff does nothing to enforce policy it posts about dogs, noise, advertising in the lot, lots of junk cars sitting in the lot some with advertising on them for credit repair etc.

You basically have a bunch of red necks living here, when I complained about the abuse from upstairs I was told they have some kind of different work schedule and did I want to move?  Why should I?

I had other guests bash on my door, kick on my door, run into it with luggage carts, and so on. Some of the guests there are a mix between insane asylum escapees and career felons on the lam looking like they'd be murdering everyone once they were done selling and smoking all their dope.

Really, I'd avoid this place at all costs.  Not a good place.  At all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2012 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ValuePlace/Phoenix-Arizona-85009/ValuePlace-Abusive-Staff-Hostile-Other-Guests-Dirty-Rooms-Whats-not-to-love-Phoeni-935949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ValuePlace