Complaint Review: Valuemags

• Submitted: Fri, September 02, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, September 02, 2011

• Reported By: Gretchen — Ft Myers Florida U.S.A.
Valuemags

Valuemags No full refund...No magazines will arrive at my door Internet, Internet

Had to purchase a trial subscription to valuemags to be part of Project Payday (well actually chose the magazine subscription over just paying to sign up with PPday.  Anyway, once I realized that I was not going to be refunded the trial subscription, I cancelled before the order was even processed.  Stupid me should have just cancelled credit card before charges could have been processed.  I contacted valuemags ASAP, then credited me $58 of the $116 they charged my card.  Now they tell me that I won't receive the remainder of the $116 nor will I be receiving a single issue of the magazine.
DO NOT purchase any magazine subscription from this company or get involved with the scam of Project Payday.  Both very bad ideas.
Best bet, order magazines directly from the publishers (People, Time, etc) and not from these middlemen.
Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2011 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valuemags/internet/Valuemags-No-full-refundNo-magazines-will-arrive-at-my-door-Internet-Internet-772318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valuemags