Complaint Review: Valuemags.com

• Updated: Tue, October 26, 2010

• Reported By: dirikiju — Long Beach California United States of America
Valuemags.com

Valuemags.com fraudulently , Internet

Valuemags.com fraudulently places magazine subscriptions in your name, as a 3rd party.  I received "Taste of Home" magazine which I did NOT order.  I called them, they said "an agent ordered it for you."  That agent is "Valuemags.com" they said they can't cancel the subscription since an agent ordered it, and they gave me their phone number 1-800-303-0344.

I called valuemags.com but they did not answer the phone. I submitted an email through their customer service page on their website telling them that I did NOT order this magazine, cancel it, and remove my info and do NOT place any further orders for me.

I also told them that I was reporting them to The Better Business Bureau for their fraudulent activities.  I am also going to report them to my local law enforcement agency.

My Better Business Bureau complaint #94321948.

How outrageous is this?  That someone can just buy your info and order things in your name without your permission??  I am assuming my information was sold to them by Glamour Magazine, as that is the ONLY magazine I have ordered online in the last several years, although of course Glamour Mag. denies this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2010 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valuemagscom/internet/Valuemagscom-fraudulently-Internet-655536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valuemags.com