Complaint Review: Valuemax

• Submitted: Mon, February 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: Kar562 — Northlake Illinois United States of America

Valuemax I used Intellus one time thinking I was only paying 99 cents for a one time charge. They started to charge me $20 a month for their service after I canceled their scam service Value Max started chargi Internet

Valuemax started charging my account without my persmision and will not give me a refund.

They never emailed about their company to let me know what my benefits were or when they were increasing their dues. If this was a rebutable company they would send me emails since they had my email address.    This company is a scam. Do not use intellus they are awful a front for scams

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valuemax/internet/Valuemax-I-used-Intellus-one-time-thinking-I-was-only-paying-99-cents-for-a-one-time-char-838497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valuemax